Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (hereinafter, the “Terms and Conditions”) solely govern your use of this website, and any content made available from or through this website, including any subdomains and landing pages thereof (hereinafter, the “Website”). The Website is made available by MedEx SD 2017 Ltd., an Israeli company, located at 7 Jabotinsky st., Ramat Gan, Israel, and its affiliates (hereinafter, the “Company“).
- Disclaimer: The Company facilitates travel, accommodation and related services for patients visiting for medical treatment. The Company is not a healthcare provider, medical advisor or a medical referral service The Company does not endorse, recommend, or approve any travel agency or healthcare provider listed in the Website. The content on the Website, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, endorsement, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind nor should it be addressed as such. You should always seek the advice of your qualified heath care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. The Company and the website or service providers do not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be included on the Website. Reliance on any information appearing on the Website, whether provided by the Company or its content providers, visitors or others, is solely at your own risk and the company does not take any responsibility for such action.
- Proprietary Rights: the Company owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Website, all the content (including, but in no way limited to, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, text, software, titles, video and audio files, etc.), code, data and materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of the Website, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Website, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Website does not grant you ownership or any other right of any content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Website.
- Limited License: You may access and view the content on the Website on your computer or other device and, unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions or on the Website. Use of the Website and the services offered on or through the Website, are only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Prohibited Use: Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Website, or any content, code, data or materials on the Website, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from authorized personnel of the Company in advance or the otherwise applicable rights holder. Other than as expressly allowed herein, you may not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on or available through the Website. You further agree that you may not alter, edit, delete, remove, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose, any of the content, code, data, or other materials on or available through the Website, including, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any rights, ownership, licensing or other, by downloading any copyrighted material from or through the Website. If you make other use of the Website, or the content, code, data or materials thereon or available through the Website, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of the state of Israel and other countries, as well as applicable laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
- User Information: In the course of your use of the Website and/or the services made available on or through the Website, you may be asked to provide certain personalized information to the Company (hereinafter “User Information”). You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of such User Information.
- Private or Sensitive Information: It is important to note that any content submitted may be recorded and stored in multiple places, both on our Website and elsewhere on the Internet, which might be accessible for a long time and not you nor the Company has any control over who will read them eventually. It is therefore important that you are careful and selective about the personal information that you disclose about yourself and others, and in particular, you should not disclose sensitive, proprietary or confidential information in your comments on public forums.
- The Company respects your right for privacy and recognizes the importance of protecting any information collected.
- You hereby give your consent to the Company to use this information and any technical information about you, your use of the Website and or Services to tailor and facilitate your needs through the Services, to improve client experience, and to develop new services.
- The Company will not provide any information you have disclosed to any third party unless you have authorized such discloser or unless it is required by law.
- You may request to review the personal information you provided and was collected by the Company, excluding statistical information, and request it be deleted. In order to do so you may contact the Company, in writing, in the above mentioned address.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Company and its affiliates’ directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the Website, , content, information, software or other materials through the Website your use of any content, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with the Company defense of such claim.
- Prohibited User Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using the Website and the various services offered on or through the Website, you shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Website’s content, materials or services, or use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes; or (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Website. You shall not: (i) engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the Website or the services offered on or through the Website, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the Website or the services offered on or through the Website; (ii) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials or information through any means; (iii) use the Website or the services made available on or through the Website in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or such services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests; (iv) use the Website or the Website’s services or features in violation of the Company or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or (v) use the Website or the Website’s services in violation of any applicable law. You further agree that you shall not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Website or the Website’s services, or any content thereof, or make any unauthorized use thereof. You agree that you shall not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any of its services. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Website.
- Third Party Websites. You may be able to link from the Website to third party Websites and third party websites may link to the Website (hereinafter, the “Linked Sites”). You acknowledge and agree that the Company has no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites, even if they are owned or run by affiliates of ours. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by us of such websites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such websites. The inclusion of any link to such sites on our Site does not imply the Company endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of that site. The Company disclaims any liability for links (1) from another website to this Website and (2) to another website from this Website. The Company cannot guarantee the standards of any website to which links are provided on this Website nor shall the Company be held responsible for the contents of such sites, or any subsequent links. The Company does not represent or warrant that the contents of any third party website are accurate and compliant with the law. Also, the Company is not responsible for or any form of transmission received from any linked website. Any reliance on the contents of a third party website is done at your sole discretion and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such reliance.
- Third Party Services. The Company may facilitate your engagement to third parties offering goods and services (hereinafter, the “Third Party Service(s)“). Your engagment with and use of any Third Party Services is governed by the terms, conditions, disclaimers, and notices published by the appropriate third party or otherwise associated with such Third Party Services. For the avoidance of doubt the Company does not control, endorse, or accept responsibility for Third Party Services. Any dealings between you and any third party in connection with a Third Party Service, including such party’s privacy policies and use of your personal information, delivery of and payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party.
- Cancellation & Changes:
- Due to the special nature of services featured in this Website, including, but not limited to the medical and tour packages, our affiliates may impose variable cancellation fees. You agree that The Company has no control over such fees and cannot consider making any exceptions to these charges.
- By using the Website you acknowledge that airfares are subject to different rules and cancellation fees; some maybe non-refundable. To protect against cancellation charges, we strongly recommend purchasing Cancellation Protection and Travel Interruption Insurance.
- Travel Documents
- In order to use the Services offered on or through the Website you must be in possession of a valid passport during time of travel. Depending on length of visit, a Visa or may be required for some or all of the countries visited. Please check your visa requirement at time of booking. The Company will provide visa information when applicable.
- Disclaimer of Warrantied: The Website, including, without limitation, all services, content, functions and materials provided through the Website, are provided “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty for information, data, data processing services, uptime or uninterrupted access, any warranties concerning the availability, playability, display, accuracy, precision, correctness, thoroughness, completeness, usefulness, or content of information, and any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, and the Company hereby disclaim any and all such warranties, express and implied. The Company does not warrant that the Website or the services, content, functions or materials provided through the Website will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected. The Company makes no warranty that the Website or the provided services will meet user’s requirements. No advice, results or information, whether oral or written, obtained from the Company or through the Website shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. The Company also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your equipment due to your access to, or use of, or browsing the Website or downloading any materials, data, text, images, video content or audio content from the Website. The Company tries to ensure that the information posted on the Website is correct and up-to-date. The Company reserves the right to change and make corrections to any of the information provided on the Website and at any time and without any prior warning. The Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement on the Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Website. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content, including, but not limited to, financial, health or lifestyle information. The Company shall have no liability for any decisions made by you based upon, or the results obtained from the content provided herein. The Company is not a medical expert and does not employ doctors and/or any other medical personal; as such the Company does not provide medical advice or recommend one treatment over another. Without limitation of the above in this section, the Company and its affiliates, suppliers and licensors makes no warranties or representations regarding any products or services ordered or provided via the Website, and hereby disclaim, and you hereby waive, any and all warranties and representations made in product or services literature, frequently asked questions documents and otherwise on the Website or in correspondence with the Company or its agents. Any products and services ordered or provided via the Website are provided by the Company “AS IS” except to the extent, if at all, otherwise set forth in a sale or service agreement separately entered into in writing between you and the Company, or its licensor or supplier.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event, including but not limited to negligence, the Company, and/or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers (hereinafter, collectively, the “Protected Entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use or the inability to use the Website or the content, materials and functions related thereto, even if such Protected Entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for, or in connection with, any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any user or other person on or through the Website. Without derogating from the said above, in no event shall the total aggregate liability of the Protected Entities to you for all the alleged damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from your use of the Website exceed, in the aggregate, the amount, if any, paid by you to the Company.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution: The Company controls and operates the Website from its offices in Israel. The Company does not represent that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the state of Israel without reference to its choice of law rules. The United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods and or the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Services shall not apply.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the breach, termination or validity thereof shall be finally settled at the Company’s sole discretion at the competent courts of the state of Israel who will have sole jurisdiction over the matter. The court hearings will be conducted in the Hebrew language. You agree that you may bring claims against the Company only in your individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.
- The Company’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
- Termination. The Company may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website or the Website’s services at any time. The Company may restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Website and/or its services if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions or applicable law, or for any other reason without notice or liability.
By using the Website, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions as applied to your use of the Website. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Website.